Commercial HVAC Foreman Needed
Interested? Attach your resume and email us at: email@example.com
Clean Air Heating & Air Conditioning is seeking an experienced Commercial HVAC Foreman.
This is a full time position for permanent employment.
Position is responsible for supervising and providing a variety of advanced level work related to the Installation of heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems in commercial properties and multi housing units.
- Responsible for supervising staff, making assignments and evaluating work.
- Install new HVAC equipment, follow OEM schedules, log work accomplished, and interact with building based personnel to ascertain problems and locations of needed work.
- Assists other mechanics on difficult tasks.
- Orders supplies as needed.
- Coordinates building operations with staff and completes work orders.
- Interacts with CMMS.
- Models nondiscriminatory practices in all activities.
- Drug Free and able to pass Criminal Background Check
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Minimum 5 – 7 years experience in the HVAC/R installation of all types of commercial & industrial equipment
- Must be punctual, neatly groomed and attired in the company uniform.
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge of unit & building controls a plus
- Ability to work independently and have flexibility in scheduling
- Maryland Journeyman’s license
- Ability to climb ladders, work at high elevations & lift object up to 75 lbs
- HVAC Installers are required to complete time and job records accurately and timely using handheld device or paperwork if needed.
- Courteous professional attitude.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Life Insurance Policy (premium paid by Company)
- 401K Plan with Matching
- Ongoing paid training