HVAC Service Technician Jobs
Interested? Attach your resume and email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clean Air Heating & Air Conditioning Co. Inc. is seeking an experienced Service Technician to Respond to Residential calls that include service and repair and restoration of service.
This is a full time position for permanent employment.
Join our dynamic, growing and respectable company. We have served Baltimore and surrounding counties for over 40 years. We are a leader in the HVAC industry and are looking for an individual with a strong work ethic to join our Service Team.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct.
- Five to seven years experience in maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- A journeyman’s license is required. Applicants without a Journeyman’s license will not be considered.
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Life Insurance Policy (premium paid by Company)
- 401K Plan with Matching
- On going paid training
A company service vehicle is provided for this position. Applicants must be able to stock, maintain, and operate this vehicle in a safe, clean, and organized manner. Hand tools required.