HVAC Installation Mechanic (Commercial) Needed
Interested? Attach your resume and email us at: email@example.com
Clean Air Heating & Air Conditioning is seeking an experienced Commerical HVAC Installation Mechanic.
This is a full time position for permanent employment.
HVAC installers work under supervision of a foreman in all aspects of commercial HVAC installation projects. Installations must be completed in accordance with mechanical codes and in accordance with job specifications, plans and contract documents resulting in a complete and excellent working system. HVAC Installers must adhere to all safety procedures. Must be able to install all types of HVAC equipment, pumps, and exhaust equipment.
- HVAC Installers must demonstrate a solid understanding of cooling & heating systems and have a minimum of 5+ years HVAC installation field experience.
- An HVAC installer requires a high school diploma/GED, CFC certification or HVAC related installation training program or journeymen license or equivalent industrial/commercial experience.
- You must have the ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative in servicing customers and maintaining positive customer relations.
Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety. Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to follow controls/writing diagrams and schematics.
- Drug Free and able to pass Criminal Background Check
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Minimum 5 – 7 years experience in the HVAC/R installation of all types of commercial & industrial equipment
- Must be punctual, neatly groomed and attired in the company uniform.
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge of unit & building controls a plus
- Ability to work independently and have flexibility in scheduling
- Maryland Journeyman’s license
- Ability to climb ladders, work at high elevations & lift object up to 75 lbs
- HVAC Installers are required to complete time and job records accurately and timely using handheld device or paperwork if needed.
- Courteous professional attitude.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Life Insurance Policy (premium paid by Company)
- 401K Plan with Matching
- Ongoing paid training